Thursday, June 18, 2009

My 19th Year in this Crazy World;-)

Happy Birthday to me! haha.. Thanks for those who greeted me too early, for those who greeted me just on time and as well as for those who forgot to greet me! lol

Officemates are all yelling, saying "painum ka naman yza!haha" and then i'll make face and tell them I do not drink alcoholic drinks(yeah just to save my savings ever!) LOL. That is true,though I got wasted last year for my birthday as my beloved Kiko gave me permission to drink as much as I CAN. Unfortunately, I'm knocked down.

It was so overwhelming to hear again from my old classmates way way back from Elementary and High School; they never forget me, aww..
I remember the memories everytime i spend my birthday, my friends would always make it special.
And of course, for my family who supported me all the way since I was at my tip toe . Miss them a lot.

Well, my birthday would not be complete without my Kikoman who is always there to make me laugh when I need him. Every year I thank God for giving me such wonderful presents to boast to people, to be confident enough to tell others that i have something that no one could ever have, no one could ever see other than me.

This year, I admit I have recieved a lot of blessings. And I know it'll keep coming just as long as i stay happy.
Anyway, we are planning to go out after my office hours. We will make this day last(though i have to attend a party at 2am,ouch).
And he said he have something to tell me(surprise! surprise!). I wonder what it is. Don't worry, i'll get back to you shortly and tell it to you whatever it is. alrighty? Gotta go back to work now!
Looking forward for my 20th birthday..
xiao;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment