Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hiding Something?

Think your boyfriend's hiding something??
Hm..you could definitely smell if there is!
I wonder what are the possible "symptoms" of being secretive..
I asked my colleagues and they answered me like hell,haha!

Camille wrote: When he doesn't give you his cellphone i guess? Me and my boyfriend makes a lot of texting when we are away from each other. And there's no reason why he can't lend me his cellphone..

oohh..

Cleo: When he's out of the topic though you're with him! Something's bugging him and you will notice that right away..

ahuh..

i asked male buddies as well...

King: I will not give out my email address..hahaha.. If i do have a girlfriend, i would definitely not give my cellphone number out for the hot chick, i'd rather give my email address..and barabem baraboom..

Uggrhh..disgusting you creep..


while buddy Arlon says......

Arlon: I will be sweeter than ever..so that she will never notice that i am hiding something!


Well, that makes sense.. So if i do have a boyfriend and gives me that very sweet and lingering touches for no occassion he must be hiding something?? You think so? Hm..we'll figure that out..

Anyway, the comments and side stories that i got from my buds are just examples..
We cannot really make sure that our boy or girl is not hiding/hiding something..
It actually depends how defensive and wise they are.
It would only be a disaster if you will not figure out the situation going on.
I hate it when someone hides something from me, I HATE IT.
And i will hate you forever if you're hiding something negatively from me.
It is up to you how to make the secret explode,
We rather face the truth or make ourselves ready for whatever may occur.

1 comment:

  1. i think when you know your bf well, a sudden change can caught your attention. If ever his hiding something, an easy clue is his tone when you asked and his eyes when you stare

    ReplyDelete