Sunday, June 28, 2009

It wOuld Always be yOu..








I could still remember the very first day i met him...
He was once thin, always tall and makes that damn loud laugh and i knew he's happy.. That was about three years ago, and i can hardly believe that we are still together even though we are total opposites when it comes to likes.
We have already shared a lot of ideas, made dreams and hope they would all come true when the right time comes.
There would be no appropriate word to define how much i love him.
But then, there would always be this heartache...for me, for him, for both of us..
Just few hours ago, i decided to be alone for a while because of something we both know.
I was damn hurt, and is still hurt because of my own decision.
I don't want him to hear me crying but i need to hear his voice than to see him in tears. As i have expected, even before he answered the phone, it doesn't seem like i am still breathing. I could feel litres of tears falling to my face while he's telling me how much he is loving me. I promised him that i will never ever leave him. But for now, i just did what i have to do. And that is to set ourselves free for mean while. I guess we need to grow up with ourselves not with each other as we still have a lot of time remaining to spend most of our moment together. I know we will be together again someday and realize how much we want and need each other.
He has been my inspiration for everyhting, the one who gives me that smile on my face.
The only man i want to be with forever, the only man i want to share my everything with.
My love will never change and it will grow more and more everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment