Monday, June 15, 2009

I Miss Going Back tO School!

This could just be the very worst part for those who had a very great vacation!
and the most exciting part for a geeks' life haha..
GOING BACK TO SCHOOL! So sad i am done with schooling at an early age..i was accelerated to grade 1(aw, fanatastic kid) so i never had the opportunity to be on kindergarten..and i graduated from High School at 15yrs old. And i graduated from college at 17(i took associate course,hihi so cool for me.)
It is not that i hate school. It's just that i enjoy the outside world of it. I love wearing sexy school uniforms though(ahuh..) And i love the allowance(like other teens). And of course, i looove hanging out with my friends and share horrible and crappy stories with them! I miss them a lot.
I miss waking up early, as early as 5:00 am, sucks,right? But then, i will come to school late everyday. My professors could have failed me because of that. But then again i used my pretty little munchie charm.LOL. I could've done better if only vehicles could be on my way right away. I live in a village in Zambales before so it was so hard for me as taxis are not available unlike here in my world now.
And the best part that i miss is kissing my mom and dad before i go to school. I miss them soo much.
My dad usually prepares my breakfast, and my mom usually prepares my sexy skirt and formal colared blouse
and as well as my sister's.
For sure i miss the cheer leading competitions where i was a cheerleader(B-A-N-A-N-A).lol
I miss the sportsfests where i've been the reigning Ms. Sportsfest '07.
And of course, i would love to go back to the stage where i had my diploma and realized that i am finally out of school and i need to face a new world.
So guys, better enjoy your school days and make the most of it as you will miss all of the thing and you might regret about the things that you should have done but you haven't even tried.
Make bunch of friends these semester fellas! mwah.

No comments:

Post a Comment