Monday, May 4, 2009

One La Iya..




What do you mean by summer? Well, it's Hot..hell yeahh..like: Me=) lol

I really love summer as it gives me that refreshing burst and ideas on how to make my summer get up better.. And i was so glad that i enjoyed summer even before it ends..no not actually at the maximum point but i had a really great and wacky time with my officemates as we rocked La Iya this year for our team builing.. here's how it goes:

oh. there are my team mates, having a good time with fishes..haha.. snorkling..
and there's me..the timid one, and the youngest of 'em all! lol

but you know what, this is the sad part....

i wasnt able to get wasted as we all planned to be drunk all night..
oh...look at them..my friends look sooooo sad=(

I got the best part when we rode the boat and went island hopping(though hopping in an island to another is not easy..haha)

I just found La Iya such so cool and relaxing place to stay..not to mention it's cool wind and hot summer sun raise..
I get to discover La Luz(verry nice place,and very quiet huh..good for all of those who wants to spend their 2nd honeymoon!)..Hammocks and beach front view..the best!

and i also adore La Iya Coco Grove..their tree houses are amazing! (expensive though worth paying for).. So sad i wasn't able to take pictures up from there..

There are more of One La Iya..and i am really fascinated of what it has right now..

one factor which made my summer burnin' hot and enjoyed..great place, good food, and relaxing ambiance..

and for course, fun people to be with*








No comments:

Post a Comment